(As of now, all fics are links back to my LJ, as I am far too lazy to repost every fic here. As I continue to write, I'll crosspost.)
Fics are organized:
( By character:Collapse )
( Organized by posting dateCollapse )
- Current Mood: busy
- Current Music:Red Hot Chilli Peppers- "Otherside"
( The Spaces in BetweenCollapse )
- Current Mood: busy
- Current Music:Coldplay - "Yellow"
Happy 10th Anniversary, Buffy fandom!
As of today, it's been 10 years exactly since "Chosen," the BtVS series finale aired, and fandom is still going strong! So, to celebrate 10 years since Buffy the Vampire Slayer ended, let's have a celebratory comment!ficathon! Absolutely everyone is welcome to play, whether they've only seen three or four episodes of BtVS or if they've seen every episode of BtVS three or four times each.
The general gist of this is the same as any other comment!ficathon, in that people leave prompts in the form of comments, which are open for anybody else to fill with a ficlet posted in a comment. Everything should be realated to the Buffyverse (including characters from Angel), but other than that, any prompts or fills are more than welcome!
This ficathon starts May 20, 2013, the tenth anniversary of BtVS's finale, but it will continue on indefinitely, as long as there is continued interest. So, don't be afraid to keep leaving and filling prompts come May 21st.
1. One comment per post. We already know what fandom you're prompting for, but please format your prompts with a character/pairings, prompt format. You can leave as many prompts as you want (the more the better), and fill as many as you want.
2. Crossovers and AUs are allowed and welcome, so long as BtVS is one of the crossover fandoms and that at least one BtVS character remains central to the prompt. If you're prompting a crossover, please format your prompt: Buffy the Vampire Slayer/other fandom, characters/pairings, prompt.
3. Bonus points to people who pimp the comment!ficathon, so we can get as many Buffy fans to come and play. There are banners in this comment thread, but if you feel moved to make your own, please do and post them to that thread, because the current banners were made by me and are mediocre at best.
4. Please post a link to all filled prompts here, in this comment thread. Make sure to give your fills a header, including title (if you have one), fandoms if you write a crossover fill, characters, pairings, rating, and warnings. For warnings, warn as you feel appropriate, but please be sure to warn for character death, explicit sexual content, extreme violence, underage sex, and rape/noncon/dubcon.
5. Have fun! This is a comment!ficathon to celebrate 10 years of fandom post-Buffy. Leave and fill as many prompts as you like, but make sure you do it respectfully. Feedback is actively encouraged, but no flaming! So have fun, Buffy fandom, and celebrate how long we've survived!
First and Last (Faith, R)- snowpuppies (Dreamwidth link)
Five by Five (Buffy, Faith, Tequila)-aisalynn
Forget-me-not (Buffy, Xander, Giles, Willow)- mierke
I'll Be Seeing You (Angel/Buffy)- kikimay
Keeping Each Other (Faith/Willow, PG)- local_max
One and the Same (Angel/Buffy/Dru, R)- snowpuppies (Dreamwidth link)
Summers Blood (Joyce, Giles, Dawn, PG)- tiny_white_hats
Ten Years On (Buffy, Willow, Faith)- brutti_ma_buoni
Thou Hast Committed Fornication (Giles/Spike, Pg13)- brutti_ma_buoni
The 10th Annual Slayers Convention (Scooby Gang, G)- deird1
(UPDATE: Sorry for the late updates and creation of a masterlist, but my laptop has refused to recognize the existence of the internet. I'll try and keep this as current as I can, but be prepared for some late updates. Sorry!)
So, next Monday (May 20th) is the 10 year anniversary of "Chosen," the final episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Considering that it's been 10 years since the final episode aired and Buffy fandom is still pretty active, I think fandom should do something to celebrate. If there's already something happening to celebrate the show's 10 year anniversary, point me in that direction, but otherwise, I'd like to gage interest in a celebratory 10 year anniversary comment ficathon. I.e., a public, relaxed ficathon where anybody and everybody leaves prompts via comment (as long as they're related to BtVS) and anybody and everybody can write comment-length fills for those prompts.
So, would anybody be interesting in seeing that happen/participating? As in, if there was a low key, open-to-everyone, BtVS-themed comment ficathon to celebrate the series finale's 10th anniversary, would you join in? Or am I the only one who would want to see that happen?
If there's any interest let me know, because I'd love to make it happen.
Posted via LiveJournal app for iPhone.
- Current Mood:curious
- Current Music:The Lumineers - "Slow it Down"
This is a discussion of Buffy Summers, Xander Harris, and Willow Rosenberg and how their characters differ according to their parents' attachment styles and parenting styles. I'd absolutely love to hear anybody's thoughts on this, whether they're in regards to characterization or psychology or just how much you love these characters.
( "What is your childhood trauma?"Collapse )
Warnings: Character Death
( Lose Your Soul TonightCollapse )
Title: First Daughter
Pairing: Oz/Willow, implied Tara/Willow
Summary: After Chosen, Willow and Oz meet up again, after Willow's decided to quit magic, afraid that she'll lose herself in it again, and Oz has tamed his wolf, and they help each other with the monster within.
A/N: I'm lovingly calling this story "The Fic That Wouldn't End," because it literally would not end. It ended up far longer than I anticipated, so I'm glad that I've finally finished it. This was written mostly because I liked the parallels between Willow and Oz's character arcs in this respect, and I wanted to explore that dynamic.
( Chasing Down a LieCollapse )
- Current Mood: excited
- Current Music:Radical Face - "Ghost Towns"
Summary: Detective AU. Willow Rosenberg just made detective when she gets assigned the biggest case the Sunnydale PD has had in a long time. She's assigned a partner in reluctant detective Daniel "Oz" Osbourne, who wants nothing to do with this case, and, together, they must pose as lovers to infiltrate an art smuggling ring. Inspired by this photoset, on tumblr.
A/N: For this week's tamingthemuse prompt: #353- in flagrante delicto. Just for fun, I decided to go with the literal meaning, which is, according to Merriam Webster, "in the very act of committing a misdeed." Also, for 034. not enough, on my au100 table. I'll be updating this weekly for each week's TTM prompt, in theory. I'm writing it on a weekly basis instead of planning it all in one go, so it'll be quite the adventure.
- Current Mood: giddy
- Current Music:Game of Thrones title credits